Real home documents can be recorded and filed with all the Bexar County Clerk’s workplace face-to-face or by mail.
The Bexar County Clerk’s Office Recordings Division files, documents, and maintains Property that is real Records private Property Records, Notice of Trustee Sales, army Discharges, and Public Notices. The documents to which access just isn’t otherwise restricted for legal reasons or by court purchase are formulated available through our public record information Search.
Please read below for information about how to record documents, deeds and liens, and foreclosures.
The original papers with original signatures are needed for the recording. The County Clerk’s Office will maybe not record a duplicate.
Tracks are finished straight away within the County Clerk’s workplace. After the papers are cashiered, assigned a guitar quantity, and scanned, the original documents are came back.
The filing charge per document is $26 for the very very first web page and $4 for every page that is additional. View Real Property tracking charges web web page for the fee schedule that is detailed. Money, bank card, checks, or cash instructions are accepted. Please make checks payable to Bexar County Clerk.
People Authorized To File Electronically (Sec. 195.003. )
- A legal professional certified in this state;
- A bank, savings and loan relationship, cost cost savings bank, or credit union conducting business under regulations associated with the united states of america or this state;
- A federally chartered financing institution, a federal government-sponsored entity, an instrumentality associated with the government, or an individual authorized as being a mortgagee by the united states of america in order to make federally insured loans;
- A person certified to help make loans that are regulated this state;
- A name insurance coverage title or company insurance professional certified to accomplish company in this state;
- A company of the continuing state; or
- A municipal clerk.